CHILL FIX™ is an 100% reactive clear epoxy fast setting system with very low viscosity and high ultraviolet resistance allows repairing voids, cracks and knots on wooden substrates such as river tables, serving boards among others. Its low viscosity and high reactivity allow to quickly fill any small repairs in a short period of time (few hours). CHILL FIX™ can be pigmented with our CHILL DROPS™ opaque and transparent series. It is also totally compatible with our metallic pigments. The CHILL FIX™ is sold in format of 1.5L. Larger formats available upon request. This system also meets the European RoHS Standard.
- High quality raw materials
- Easy mixing ratio of 2A/1B by volume
- Excellent UV resistance
- Glossy Finish
- Excellent impact resistance
- Very low viscosity
- Crystal clear transparency
- Meet the RoHS standard
- No withdrawal
- Fast handling time
Out of stock
Before using CHILL FIX™, make sure the wooden/epoxy sections section are free on any contaminant (dirt, oil and grease). SURFACE PREPARATION: Protect work area from accidental spills. Slightly rough down repair area. Heat is generated while the epoxy mixture cures; the more epoxy and hardener that is mixed together, the more heat that is generated causing the epoxy mixture to cure faster. Only mix the amount of epoxy and hardener together that can be used within the working time. Mix 2 parts of "A" to 1 part of "B" by volume until colour is uniform. A small variance in mixing ratio can modify physical properties. Avoid eye and skin contact. In case of eye contact, wash thoroughly with water and consult physician immediately. In the event of skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO VALIDATE YOUR TECHNIQUES BEFORE LAUNCHING PRODUCTION. THE SUCCESS OF YOUR ARTWORK IS BASED ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED STEPS :
- It is important to note that the pot life time will be shortened in a warmer environment and will be lengthened in a cooler environment. The handling time will reflect the temperature level. Also, the greater the amount of resins to be mixed, the shorter the pot life time will be.
- Store CHILL FIX™ at 22 °C with relative humidity less than 60%. A cold environment will increase the viscosity of each part A and B and a warmer environment will decrease it. Uncured material can be easily cleaned using our green biodegradable formulation CHILL CLEANER™
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 8 in|