Epoxy Charcuterie Boards
Charcuterie is the art of preparing meats which are often cured or smoked. A charcuterie board is commonly seen on menus pretty much everywhere these days. It’s a beautiful way to enjoy delicious foods and conversations with family and friends. They make great gifts for the wine lovers in your life, or personalized Christmas, birthday, and anniversary presents.
Our epoxy charcuterie boards can be made in all sizes and colors and from many variations of wood (depending on availability). Most commonly used is a black walnut wood with a color of your choosing.
Epoxy Charcuterie Board Pricing
Pricing starts at $125 for a standard 16”x18” – Engraving +$25/side. Price will vary based on size, species of wood used, and amount of epoxy. No increase in price for color. Typical time frame: 2-3 weeks.
- Choose size (16”x18) (16”x24”) (16”x36”)
- Choose style (river, cast or ½ n ½)
- Choose wood species (based on availability) black walnut, maple,
- Choose epoxy color (White, black, grey, green, blue, cooper, orange, red)
- Choose engraving (if applicable) Example: “The Smiths – Est 2019”
I’ve purchased the most beautiful products from Barn Born Furniture. Each piece is unique and beautifully hand crafted. I’ve loved ordering charcuterie boards based on my loved one’s personal style for housewarming and wedding gifts. Their craftsmanship is second to none and the owners are lovely people!
Personalized Charcuterie Boards
Our Personalized Charcuterie Boards are the perfect way to add an extra personalized flare to an already unique piece. Our letter boards have been used for business signs or given as anniversary gifts with the wedding date and a sweet note engraved. What better way to show that you care and spare no detail.
Personalize Charcuterie Board Pricing
Pricing starts at $300 for a standard 24”-30” x 18” letter board – Engraving +$25/side. Price will vary based on size, species of wood used, and amount of epoxy. No increase in price for color. Typical time frame: 3-4 weeks
- Choose size and Word/Name – Example: KINTER or SMITH
- Choose wood species (based on availability) Black walnut, maple, oak
- Choose epoxy color (White, black, grey, blue, green, red, pink, cooper, orange, red)
- Choose engraving (if applicable) Example: “The Smiths – Est 2019” “I love you to the moon and back”