Chill Metallic Pigments
CHILL PIGMENTS™ metallic powders are highly concentrated colour pigments. Completely compatible with all the products of our CHILL EPOXY line. Strong colours will be achieved by using them with our low viscosity epoxy solution. It is recommended to start with 2-3% of the volume of epoxy to build the color.
- Best for pigmenting epoxy with metallic flakes
- Highly concentrated metallic pigments
- Compatible with all Chill Epoxy Products
- Can be mixed with other solutions/craft
- Choose from 20 unique colors
- Available in 1oz containers
- Commonly used in live edge woodworking to add a colored pigment and metallic flakes to epoxy. Looks best with larger pours where the flakes are more noticeable.
The CHILL PIGMENTS™ have been selected to be the lowest weight possible for a better resin dispersion. Our CHILL PIGMENTS™ mix easily with all our different systems. It is also possible to combine colors for a more effects. It is recommended to start with a small amount of CHILL PIGMENTS™ in order to build your color and intensity. Adding too much pigments will only saturate your resin and the majority will sink.
Third Place, Appletini, Bermuda Triangle, Black Eye, Black Hole, Bloody Cesar, Coffee Break, Cosmic Gate, Dirty Dog, Disco Ball, Gold Digger, Jungle Boogie, Pumpkin Late, Resin Berry Blue, Shark Attak, Smashed Eggplant, Spring Break Regrets, White Russian, Wine Stain